Thursday 1 March 2012

Skye, Visa and getting a life.

Well, so much has happened this might actually be the longest blog post ever XD and I know I say that every post but just wait! Hehe I’ll have to go back a month to start with the updates, I’ve been so busy as of late that I’ve been baked up with things to post about ><

 
Skye:

Firstly! At the end of January I took some time off of shitty work to go up to the isle of Skye wit’ me mummy and some friends J It was sooo beautiful and relaxing XD there was NOTHING to do! Hehe so I will log my relaxed get away with photos J
 *pretty misty mountains!*

 *The view from our cottage ^^ *

 *Every night we would start up a big, roaring fire. It was so cosy!*

 *This is the fire I made up ^^ First time I had done it*

 *The mountains I could see from my tiny window, sorry for focus >< *

 *more mountains*

 *ickle boat!*

 *Such a sky, I never did see ♪*

 *The old man...not the gentleman in white but the rock*

 *A closer look at the old man rock formation*

And my new ring! I love it, it's such a wonderful present to be given and something I can take away with me and just have as a reminder of all the people back home whom i love and miss.....sapsapsap*

while i was in skye I got my placement phonecall from Japan ^^ I was so excited!! I still am! I'm going to a place called Mitsuke in the Niigata prefecture! eee!! Roughly about here-
I don't think 'excited quite cuts it XD I'm nervous as get out but so eager to go, I still can't believe its happening!


Visa:
The next step was getting my working visa! My consulate is in my beautiful capital city, so off to Edinburgh I went! More photos!!
 *The consulate is on the right...I don't know if you can see the Japanese flag lol*

Getting the visa application handed in was the easy part, it only took a few minutes, so, myself and my visa buddy decided we's head back into town and head to a museum XD because we're full of class like that lol!


 *The museum entrance*

 *A Japanese Temple lantern ♥*

 *A victorian printing press! I love this thing lol*

 *The museum basically shut half an hour after we arrived XD so I only saw a little*


*But I did find time to learn about the mega sloth first! This is is HUGE! D: *


All that said and done I came home and played the waiting game until, 5 days later....


...my visa came!! I'm now ready to work in Japan ^^ yeeeee!! This has made things seem suddenly more real!! I seriously need to get my act together and get organised! In fact, I'v just scared myself into needing to do some work xD

*Busies herself in her room*

No comments:

Post a Comment