Wednesday 28 March 2012

So, I'm in Japan!!

Waaa!! Finally! I'm settling into my appartment in Japan. I arrived in the promised land on the 19th of March but I've been in Narita training for a week before I made my journey out to the Niigata Prefecture! It's been really exciting and busy but here is a taste of my adventure from Tokyo to Mistuke :3 Dozou!

This is the train we took, it was ridiculously comfortable and spacious!

Coming into Tokyo and the tower in the far distance was pointed out to me, I think it's the Sky tower? Am I right? The tallest tower in the universe I think XD

Sunny, sunny Tokyo!!

The Toyama crew getting ready to change train. Lovely people xxx

My first glimps at Niigata's snowy mountains!!

The view from my front door! Uber snow-age hehe

Walking around Mistuke ♥

I found a dozen temples....

...and just as many shrines!!

And, of course, two of the most Japanese things ever! Bikes and vending machines, you can stand anywhere in Japan, close your eyes, throw a stone and be bound to hit either one of these things hehe.


Ok, sorry to be brief but I must get to work! XD More pictures soon :) Love! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment